AEM Series 2 P&P EMS 00-05 Honda S2000 F20C AP1 F22C AP2
AEM Part Number 30-6052
This is a standalone ECU for Honda/Acura S2000 applications listed below. This ecu completely replaces the factory ecu and controls every aspect of the engine. We use it on almost every project we do because it performs excellently at a reasonable price.
The series 2 EMS has some new features over the Series 1 box. It's a all new platform that is no longer tied to the GEMs hardware. The new unit has 12 peak and hold injectors so a resistor box is no longer needed. It runs in direct fire so wasted spark is no longer used and a smoother, factory quality idle can be had. It uses either a serial port or usb so hunting around for older laptops will be a thing of the past. The internal logging has an increased capacity. With the series two you can password protect your maps so if your tuning and don't want your work looked by others you have that option. It will work with the existing gauges so your AEM wideband or serial gauge will be a direct transition.
- Plug n Play
- Full Fuel and Timing Control, Full Standalone, Fully Adjustable
- Factory Sensors OK
- Factory Sensors can be retained, however if they need to be changed, (like upgrading to a bigger map sensor), AEM has a full line of sensors available and we stock them!
- Basemap Included
- Password Protection
- Direct Fire Ignition (no resistor box required)
- 16 General Outputs
- 8 General Inputs
- Use these inputs to log various additional sensor readings (Wideband, Air Temp, Fluid Pressure, etc). These inputs can also be used to trigger fail-safes for boost, meth/water/alcohol injection, and much more
- 4 EGT Inputs (for fuel control)
- Internal Logging Memory
- Log data straight to the computer and review the session with your laptop all from within the computer.
- FULL IDLE CONTROL
- Customizable Traction Control
- Full Boost Control (with optional boost control solenoid)
- 3-Step Launch Control
- Nitrous Control
- Definable Knock Control
- USB Compatible
- and more.